I'm still kinda in shock that we are married. Its like I didn't see it coming or something. Or just that I have no idea what "married" means! Nothing has changed really... I have another little ring buddy and his hand is incredibly sexy with his little ring buddy, but other that that, anything different? Not that I've seen yet. But I'm sure things will show up in the future.
Anyway, I'm back from wedding and honeymoon madness!
I'm still trying to wrap my head around all the things that happened and what I feel about them, but I can tell you that none of it was like I expected. Here are some random thoughts and tidbits for you in no particular order.
- The wedding went so well! Like so, so, so well! Everyone came through for us and helped us put on a wonderful event! It really showed me who would stick around and be there for us when we needed them. Some people just really, really make me so thankful!
- I loved our ceremony and I'm so glad we wrote our own vows! I was totally present through all of it and remember it and cherish it! I wasn't nervous. Didn't mind speaking in front of all the people there. Just felt so happy! Oh, and neither of us cried. I just smiled like an idiot the whole time! In the receiving line, one relative asked me, "Were you born smiling!?"
- Wow, its so hard to get around and talk to everyone. I totally tried and I totally failed.
- It goes by in flash. I wish I had been able to talk more with everyone. I wish I had danced more with my hubby. But what can you do? Talk with them and dance with him another day, that's what. :)
- I wish I had more room in my tummy to enjoy our awesome dessert spread! Family and friends baked pies, cheesecakes, cupcakes, brownies, marscapone bites, brownies, etc. We got a lot of compliments on the many awesome choices of desserts.
- Honeymoons are awesome. Especially since I didn't do too much of the planning. It was kinda like a bonus that I kept forgetting about in my wedding stress but then BAM! I'm on a plane to Cali! WEE!!!
- I like the wedding best once its over. Being here on the other side is so much better. So much easier. And now we aren't living in sin! Score!