Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Funky

Happy Friday, ya'll! I can't wait for what looks to be a sunny weekend here in MN! Some gardening, some grilling, some biking on our lovely network of trails, maybe getting some color on my poor pasty Minnesotan skin? Winters are rough on our complexions over here! But damn, when the summer comes, Minnesota and all its inhabitants are beautiful! For real! The more I travel the more I love my Twin Cities hometown!

Anyway. I'm feeling less bloggy lately, so maybe I'll make a new tradition with a dance dance party every Friday! If you are lucky like me, you can close your door or plug in your headphones and have a little chair boogie in your office!

Enjoy my new favorite song:

Gals got style and some smooth moves!

3 comments:

  1. That is a fantastic song, good find. I feel so out of the loop with the top hits nowadays...thanks for sharing! And you'll find your inspiration, no worries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. new favorite! i think this will make our wedding playlist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that song and Janelle's style. It's rad.

    ReplyDelete