Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Vacay!

I'm going to be taking a break for some vacay time! Yippie!!! Its been ages since I've had a solid vacation, and I'm really looking forward to some chilling. Well, it won't be that chill since we are going out to Utah for spring skiing! woo! But we are going to be there for NINE days visiting friends and just recharging.

Its a perfect time because at 5-6 months out we've had a nice pause in planning. And maybe while we are out there I can have a day where I don't think about the wedding. Maybe? Or at least where I don't spend much time thinking about it...that sounds more likely. :)

But we are going to be using our 20+ hour drive out there to discuss some important things that need discussing. We'll be doing some informal, self directed marriage counseling while we are stuck together for that time.

Be back at the end of the month (the 29th).

Until then, peace out, wedding land!

No comments:

Post a Comment